We are pleased to confirm that the 2015 NYJAC Golf Championship which will be hosted by Team Jamaica will be staged over the period 7 to 11 October 2015. The following information should assist in in your advice to your Team Members and in finalizing your plans for participation in what we anticipate will be a most memorable Championship:
- The Courses that will be used for the Championship are:
- Runaway Bay Golf Club, St. Ann – practice round on Thursday, 8 October and Day 1 of the Championship on Friday, 9 October 2015;
- Upton – Day 2 (Saturday 10 October 2015) of the Championship;
- Constant Spring Golf Club – Day 3 (Sunday 11 October 2015) of the Championship.
- Plans are for the participants to travel to Kingston at the end of play on Day 2 (Sat 10 October 2015) of the Championship. Consequently arrangements have been made for participants and their guests to be accommodated at the following hotels:
- Jewel Runaway Bay Beach and Golf Resort (Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015)
· Premier Rooms: USD$210 single occupancy, USD$240 double occupancy per night
- Knutsford Court Hotel, New Kingston (Saturday 10 October 2015 to Monday 12 October 2015)
· Superior Room: USD$116 single occupancy, USD$126 double occupancy
· Junior Suite: USD$128 single occupancy, USD$138 double occupancy
The above rates quoted are subject to a 16.5% Government Tax, 10% Service Charge and USD$4 per room per night. The rates also include a full buffet breakfast and internet access. You are encouraged to book early to secure a room.
- We will communicate with you further on any changes to the foregoing. Specific details on golfing matters will also be communicated to you in later correspondences.
The three golf courses we will be playing and the itinerary for the tournament are: